Registration For the 2014 H.U.R.T. 100: 7/22/13-7/29/13. Lottery: 8/4/13
The H.U.R.T. Trail 100-Mile Endurance Run (HURT 100) is a very difficult event designed for the adventurous and well-prepared ultrarunner. It is conducted on trails located in the mountains above the city of Honolulu (O‘ahu, Hawai‘i). The race is noted for its grueling terrain and for a uniquely scenic course, offering views of the O‘ahu coastline as well as the Pacific Ocean.
- 100 miles over 5 laps (partial out and backs) in a semi-tropical rain forest.
- 99% single-track trails, 1% asphalt.
- Moderately packed soil surface generously interspersed with roots, rocks, puddles, and mud wallows.
- Narrow trails passing through forest, along exposed ridges, and past vertical embankments.
- 20 stream crossings (four per loop).
- Three aid stations per lap.
A total of 125 runners will be selected via a weighted lottery. Based on the number of applications received in prior years, the selection of runners and wait-listed candidates is expected to be complete on 08/05/2012.
H.U.R.T. 100 Merchandise Available
For those interested in H.U.R.T. 100 merchandise please visit us at http://missionpossiblefilms.com/store/hurtproducts.html