Some of you ask why our full price race entry is so high for a 50 miler. However, the race is set up for the Raramuri to run free of charge and to receive up to $150 each in vales (vouchers) that can be redeemed for corn and food. These additional costs are covered with race entry and Norawas donations.
For your race entry, each of you is sponsoring 3 Raramuri to run!
-Josue & Maria | Race RD's
“I understand that this is a Cup-Free race and that no cups will be provided during the race. I will bring my own refillable beverage container if I want to consume the beverages provided at the aid stations.”
Race Entry Includes
Local time: 9:57 PM
- Travel Information
- Pre-Race Dinner
- Event Shirt (tech-t)
- Food, Electrolytes, Water, Snacks at Aid Stations
- Organized Hikes of Course the days before the Race
- Organized Cultural Activities before the Race
- Finisher's Medal (for those who complete the race)
- Medical & Logistical Support during event