The 2013 End of the Trail Half Marathon is better than ever! This year, we’re:
- A newly Certified course through USATF (Qualify for the NYC Marathon!)
- Electronic chip timing from Start to Finish by Sole2Soul Sports
- A March race date (a cooler run for your PR! Last year was PERFECT!)
- Improving race benefits for our participants: tech race shirt with side pocket, One of the prettiest finisher’s medals around, and hot breakfast courtesy Ruiz Foods (because YOU deserve it!) and Haagen-Daz ice cream. Starbucks will also be serving hot beverages.
- Expanding the health expo for more post-race browsing and healthy living tips
This race is a 20-point event in the Valley Runner of the Year Series.
Race proceeds benefit Visalia youth running scholarships and community running programs/events.
Awards for overall male and female finisher and top 3 age group winners.
Packet pick-up prior to race day will be at Sole2Soul Sports:
Fresno: Thursday March 21, 2013 from 4p - Closing; 5052 N. Palm Avenue | Fresno, CA
Visalia: Friday March 22, 2013 from 12 noon - Closing; 4241 S Mooney Blvd | Visalia, CA
Race Day registration and packet pick-up will be at the Lion's Club arbor (right hand side loop drive upon entering Mooney Grove Park from the west side entrance--look for the people and lighted area). There will not be parking available at the finish line area this year. Please follow the guidance of traffic control by Visalia Police Dept. Explorers volunteers.
Saturday, March 23, 2013 – On site registration & packet pick-up will open at ~5:30am.
13.1 mile WALK starts @ 6:30am
13.1 mile RUN starts @ 7:30am.
10K starts at 8:00am.
Mooney Grove Park opens at 5:45am.