Fuego y Agua Nicaragua is an extremely challenging series of foot races on Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua. There are 4 categories of races: 25km, 50km & 100km Trail Races and the Survival Run, an Application Only 70km+ Obstacle Course Race.
Our purpose for the race is to bring an event that gives back to the island without taking anything more than beautiful memories. We also have a Kids Run taking place during race weekend.
- If you are looking for Survival Run Registration, it is by Application only, visit the Survival Run Webpage for more information and to apply.
- No shirts guaranteed for registrations after December 24th.
- We do not mail shirts before, during, or after the event
- Additional shirts are available for purchase at race.
- Refunds are only available upon special request only 90 days before the event. *registration admin fees are not refundable
- A $25 Processing Fee will be charged on all Race Cancellations and Refunds.
- Race Entries can be transferred over to another runner ONLY 30 days before the event
- Race Entries can be transferred to the following year only 30 days before the event
- 1st Place Finishers receive automatic free entry into their winning distance for the following year.
- If a runner wants to run a different distance, they are responsible for any differences in Registration Cost.
Survival Run: Nicaragua
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Start: 4:00am
- Cutoff Time: 24 hours
- Price: $400 ($450 after November 13, 2013)
- This race is APPLICATION ONLY!
- In order to register, you must have competed in Survival Run 2013 or be pre-approved through application.
- This race is extremely difficult and dangerous.
- Race entry will be limited to 75 competitors.
What is Included with my Entry?
- Pre-Race Welcome Dinner
- Food, Electrolytes, Water, Snacks at aid stations
- Transport from 50k/Survival Run Finish Line back to Start Line
- Guides on the volcanoes
- Post-Race Meal
- Race Shirt
- Finisher's Medal/s