What you get...
Every participant will receive a high-quality race shirt. Finishers will receive a unique event coin. 100-mile finishers will receive an attractive belt buckle. We will have a fully-stocked aid station near the start/finish. NEW THIS YEAR: For the overnight races you can custom-order hot food items that will be cooked and ready for you when you complete your next lap! Bathrooms are also located nearby. Virtual participants will receive a shirt, certificate, and award. Overseas shipping is extra.
About the event
The tragic events of 9/11/01 changed our nation forever. Let us not forget our proud history and those who fight everyday to keep us free. Please join us for this special day on this beautiful, flat, fast 1.05-mile loop course. The 100-mile race cutoff is 30 hours. No politics, just patriotism. - David Clark #WeAreSuperman
Event's current local time: 5:57 PM MT
AMERICAN HEROES RUN TIME SCHEDULE
• 100-Mile Run starts at 10:11 a.m. on Friday, and the cutoff is 4:11 p.m. on Saturday (30 hours).
• 24-Hour Run starts at 4:11 p.m. on Friday, and finishes at 4:11 p.m. on Saturday.
• 9 Hour & 11 Minute Run, and Marathon: Start at 7:00 a.m. and finish at 4:11 p.m.
• Half-Marathon: Starts at 8:46 a.m. (The time in New York when the first Trade Center Tower was attacked.)
• 9.11-Mile Run: Starts at 9:03 a.m. (The time in New York when the second Trade Center Tower was attacked.)
• 5K Run/Walk: Starts at 9:37 a.m. (The time in Washington, DC when the Pentagon was attacked.)