Straight Up like Paula Details:
-Race Day Registration is Available :D
- Location: Roundtop Mountain Resort
- Date: Saturday, August 19th, 2023
- Time: 8pm - 11pm
- Course: Approximately 1.5 mile, 600ft-ish, mostly mowed grass, looped course
- Registration: $35
- Limited to 250 registrants
- Fun prizes for winners
What you get for Registration:
- 3 hours to complete 1.5 miles as many times as you want
- Awesome swag
- Real bathrooms
- Aid station goodies
- Great volunteers
- S'mores on the deck!
-Beer & food for sale! (cards only) (vegan mac & cheese!)
- A big party to cheer you on!
For those who are familiar with Ski Roundtop:
We'll be over by the Lodge at the bottom of the Exhibition slope. Set up a spot for your stuff at the base of the tubing slope. We'll start at the Lodge, run behind the Lodge and across the parking lot about half a mile, go up Minuteman/Lower&Upper Lafayette about half a mile, across the top, then down Ramrod/Exhibition about half a mile so your whole crew can watch. The Lodge will be open with an awesome view from the patio - the slope down will be lit!
For those not familiar with Ski Roundtop:
We'll have a Start/Finish next to a ski lodge. The Lodge has bathrooms and plenty of space for your whole crew inside or outside to come and watch. You'll have about half a mile of flat, half a mile up a ski slope, then half a mile down a ski slope. Your crew will have a great view of you running downhill to the finish with a lighted downhill.
6:00pm - entrance opens - get parked, get settled, start the party
6:30pm - Bib pick-up begins
7:45pm - Bib pick-up ends
8:00pm - Race start
11:05pm - Race awards
And, the required details....
- Headphones are allowed when used responsibly, but this event will be more fun without!
- Headlamps/lighting is required. Parts of the course are lighted and parts are not. Poles are super helpful.
- Leave no trace - Absolutely NO litter bugs allowed!
- Bib must be clearly visible on the front of the body
- NO course cutting
- You'll sign a waiver on registration, and I'll have you sign another waiver for the venue upon arrival. Pretend you're famous and sign all the things.
- I can't do deferrals, refunds, or transfers. A lot of work goes into the race, and we work hard to keep the cost low.
- NO BANDITS!
Lastly, random details....
- Hit me up if you want to volunteer. It might just be more fun than running it!
Event's current local time: 2:38 AM ET
- This race is part of the York Ridge Runners Trail Series and will result in series points.
- This is a great training run for Labor Pains or any September race! Get some practice in the night and make new friends.