Date: September 17, 2022
Time: 12:45 PM
Location Start/Finish: Hope College Devos Field House- 222 Fairbanks Ave. Holland, MI 49423
Parking: At or around Hope College’s Devos Field House
Participant limit: 150
Packet Pick Up: 11:40 am – 12:40 pm. (Located outside at Hope College’s Devos Filed House.)
• Runners may choose between the ½, One, Two, or the full Three “Captains” events.
• Chocolate, Vanilla, or “Twist” Medium Soft-Serve Ice Cream Cones will be available for this contest.
• Runners will receive and can view turn-by-turn directions and map before race day via email and the Ultrasignup event page. Runners are encouraged to stay as close to the mapped-out route as possible. The course will NOT be marked.
• All runners must have a cell phone with them in case of emergency. (2) Race Director’s cell phone numbers will be provided to all runners, and we will have vehicles out monitoring the routes throughout the event. If you are running in a “group,” only one (1) runner in the group is required to carry a cell phone.
• Runners may only consume more than (1) Medium Soft-Serve cone at the 2nd or 3rd Captain Sundae Location.
• The winner will be the runner who travels the most miles (9.4 Miles Max) and consumes the most Medium Ice Cream Cones!
• There can only be one (1) winner!
• Four (4) hour cut-off time for all events.
• Top Prize: Egress Endurance, Captain Sundae, and Gazelle Sports gift cards!
The ½ Captain: Devos to Douglas CS. (Runners can receive a ride back to Devos in the Hope Van if needed). (2.2 miles).
Local time: 5:28 AM
The One (1) Captain: Devos to Douglas CS. Douglas CS back to Devos (Finish): (4.4 Miles).
The Two (2) Captains: Devos to Douglas CS. Douglas CS to 40th CS. 40th CS back to Devos (Finish): (8.3 Miles)
The Three (3) Captains: Devos to Douglas CS. Douglas CS to 40th CS. 40th CS back to Douglas CS (Finish) (Runners can receive a ride back to Devos in the Hope Van if needed). (9.4 Miles.)